♥ My Blinkies ♥




♥ Email Me ♥

I love to see tags made with my templates
Feel free to send them to me and I will get them added to my slide show
Email me here

♥ My TOU ♥

Please do not change the filename of my templates or claim as your own. Do not use my templates as a base to make your own be creative!!
Tutorial writers feel free to use my templates in your tuts but please direct peeps to my blog so they can download themselves. Group owners you may use my templates in challenges but again please direct your members to my blog
Some of my earlier templates are set at 300 DPI back when I
was scrapping when using them with any PTU artwork you will need to change the DPI to 72
Please do not take my tags or edit them in anyway
if I haven't wrote a tutorial for a tag of mine please do not
recreate it that is a no no
Thank you ♥

♥ Templates ♥

About Me

♥My Sites♥

Just Tickled Pink - My Tut Site was Divine Intentionz
Creative Misfits - Forum ♥
Misfits Scrapz - Scrap Blog ♥
Tut Addiction - For Tut Writers ♥
♥ - Share with Yvette

♥I Heart Stamps♥

♥Random Stuffz♥

♥ Blog Archive ♥

Monday 7 February 2011

•Coming Soon•

Hiya everyone Just wanted to give ya all a heads up that in the next few days I should have my tut blog up and running woohoo Tamie offered to do a layout so i'm just going to do the header hehe Yup I can do layouts but lacking some motivation lol There will be my 3 newest ones plus 3 of my old ones and hopefully soon another of my old forum set tutorial 'Dance Like' Preview below of what tuts will be coming!!! My 3 newest ones which was on my tut site... Creative Misfits Cute Lil Emo Sexy Angel And 3 of my oldish tuts that I did last year that will be coming back too!!!... My Fetish Elias Rocks Devil Forum Set Coming back soon!! Dance Like Also the following set I made lots of them last year also a tutorial to go with one of them but its an exclusive at my forum :) However with it being quite an old tutorial now I may move it over to my blog so everyone have access to it :) Flirty Another example They are all animated but blogger is pants lol So there is an update on my tuts woohooo Will post here as soon as the blog is up and running ♥ Hugs Missy ♥ Proud member of TWI All my tutorials are registered at TWI!!

0 comments:

♥ Blogs I Stalk ♥




♥ Chat Box♥

♥ My Followers ♥

♥Subscribe♥

Enter your Email Preview Powered by FeedBlitz

♥Networked♥